Saturday 24 August 2013

Splashback!!!

We met our tiler on site today for a quote so we got to go inside to look at the splashback, what a relief the colour is great..  Yesterday it looked grey, the picture taken through the window was grey, the exact reason I said in yesterday's blog I wouldn't comment because I was having a fit ha ha.  But it's brown yehhhhh thank god!!!!  

Yesterday's picture - greyyyyyyy

Actual colour 

Can't wait till that black plastic is off to get the full effect.

I'm very happy now :)

We went to Ikea this afternoon on a mission to finally pick a lounge and we did at long last, it's the one I picked a year ago of course.  We now have a list to buy online then we will go and pick it up once we move in. 2 x 1 seater, 1 x 3 seater, footstool with storage and a 2 seater with chaise + slimline entertainment unit for the kids lounge room.







1 comment: