So the story goes, my husband told our SS before our electrical walk-thru that the motor was in the wrong spot.. We had our appointment and we told him we wanted it moved, a week later i went down to have a look and it still wasn't moved and the gyprock was 50% done, so we hit the panic button. A phone call to the SS who said very rudely "we are not changing it, Management have said no, senior management" and I said "yes they are moving it". I called our CLO (mind you this was at 4.30 in the afternoon. Next day I sent an email to our CLO and my husband spoke to the electrical appointment girl and after some discussions and my husband cracking it we got a call from the Operations Manager to say they would have a conference call the next morning to sort it out. Instead we got a call from the vacuum installers to arrange to meet to move it. I met them on site yesterday, the guy was very nice and it was no trouble at all, the grumpy gyprock man was a different story he wasn't too pleased but I took off before they started to whinge and probably call me every name under the sun haha!
In the end we are really happy it's moved out of that bloody workshop, I don't know what I will do if something else happens in there. Advice for your electrical appointment, they follow the plan that's it! Make sure everything is detailed and not just put in the middle of the room.
Anyway, the gyprocking is finished as of today, minus a couple of holes where some pipes were haha, the cornice is sitting in the garage waiting. While we were there 2 guys came with a bobcat digger thingy and looked like they might have been doing the gas connection or something.
Here are some pics of the inside
The main entry