Thursday 16 May 2013

Site Inspection

This morning my husband and I went the block to have a look at the windows and we just happened to run into our SS ha ha, so I got to meet him and was introduced to our new SS who is taking over our build. We got to go and have a look, first time for me on the other side of the fence and I was so excited I was getting confused which room was which. It's sooooo big, the ceiling height is amazing (2700mm). One thing we discovered was the view out of the high window in the Master looks out over the hills, mind you I have to stand on my tippy toes to see out cause I'm short, so looks like I will have to get a stool or stand on the bed!! The stacker doors are huge and are so easy to open, they have been installed different to how we had them on the plans but now we are not sure whether to get them swapped or leave them, they have just mixed up 2 of the doors when they were installed.

Next to be done is the fascia and gutter. I think we picked Surfmist for the gutter and Woodland Grey for the gutters. They were delivered today but not sure when they will be put up, this is the scary bit I suppose hoping that all the colours look good together.

Roof - Woodland Grey
Gutters, Downpipes, Windows and Doors - Woodland Grey
Fascia - Surfmist
Bricks - Gertrudis Brown
Front Door - Stained

Pics of the windows and drop down ceiling in the kitchen;

The doors - the one on the right should slide the other way 

Front bedroom windows - they are so big

Frame of the drop down ceiling

No comments:

Post a Comment