Sunday 10 March 2013

Waiting, Waiting and more Waiting

We are still waiting for approval from the Private Certifier, its just on 2 weeks now. We got approval from the bank for the construction loan and they have valued our house and land at the exact price we have paid which is a relief..... We have been out to our block just to make sure its still there a few times ha ha.... The grass is really long and the saplings on the side of the block have grown heaps from all the rain. I guess we will have to go and mow once we get on the construction list, but hopefully the developers may slash it before then, fingers crossed. We met with the security company who will be installing our alarm system (as required by Bingara Gorge), that went well only cost another $150 for wireless remote thingy for the alarm. He will be giving us a quote on extras like surround sound and intercom to compare with McDonald Jones. I have started the electrical plan, I'm really surprised on how little power points you get in the big rooms like living, dining, & media etc so we will be paying for alot of extra powerpoints. I think we are getting extra bayonet fittings for downlights for the kitchen and bulkheads in the ensuite. I'm still not sure how I am going to get my ducted vacuuming but I will keep trying :) One more week until our electrical appointment and then hopefully building will start.

all my pics are going sideways, I don't know how to fix it.  tilt your head to the right!!!!! sorry :(


No comments:

Post a Comment